I'm "Locked"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked with the 800#, and it now has a status of "Locked" with ETA of 1/21. So next step is "Bucked". Any chance that the car gets produced before W/E 12/31? Just curious.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by T02 Bird:
I just checked with the 800#, and it now has a status of "Locked" with ETA of 1/21. So next step is "Bucked". Any chance that the car gets produced before W/E 12/31? Just curious.

Based upon my experience, I would not get real excited until it is "bucked". JodRod could answer this, but my overall experience with ordering Fords in general is that you should not expect to get the car earlier than a week prior to scheduled delivery, and that is unusual. Any other opinions?

TBird

Right now my data shows delivery an average of 5 days before ETA, that is an average mind you. This number may change with the Xmas break at hand.

I have never received any data on the time between locked and bucked. I did not have access to the 800# until my car was in bucked status and that was during the hold in August, my car was on the line when it occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back