Identify 1957 Aftermarket Radio

OhioTbird

OhioTbird

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Anyone able to identify make and model of this radio? I'm looking to download a manual.

Thanks.

A816542C-3999-4E38-8247-F40ADDB3E89A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Please use the four digit model year as you are prompted when posting. This aids in site searches and google searches. Also, I inserted your photo into your post using this method.

model-year.jpg

Anyone able to identify make and model of this radio? I'm looking to download a manual.

Thanks.
I hope you get lucky and get a reply. If not, the make/model will likely be on the unit itself somewhere which looks like 1980s era technology. I doubt you will find the owner's manual online as well. If you ever do find out, please report back with your findings.

I can tell you based upon general experience.

-push or hold in clock button to set clock.
Press both PROG buttons and then one of the six preset buttons to program your radio station presets. The radio should work when the cassette is ejected.
M/Seek finds radio stations by scanning for a signal.
Some of these buttons like the fast forward and rewind may work for scanning for radio stations when a cassette is not in use. When a cassette is inserted they obviously are used for the cassette.
program.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Biddle! Your instructions worked perfectly. Now I finally have presets.

Back