Help on refund @ Thunderbird Specialties 2002 Reviews

Be weary of ordering big ticket items from Thunderbird Specialites.
Everyone has been aware of this for years.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I recently replaced the FEM on my 2003 T Bird. I unfortunately purchased it from Thunderbird Specialties who turned out to be a bad vendor. At the time I didn't mind paying an inflated price, however, when he was ready to ship the item, I had to pay an additional $1200 Core Deposit which I was supposed to get back when I returned the old one. I must have sent a dozen e-mails to Philip Wegener, the owner of the company. He said the credit would be forthcoming but it never happened. Not sure why he would want to cheat a customer. Be careful when dealing with this guy who should be put in the "Hall of Shame" His new name in the industry should be "Crooked Philip". He turned out to be a real scoundrel. Just for the record, the correct item number for this product is 6W6Z13C788AB. The list price from Ford is $955.31. The dealer cost is $623.86. You are much better off buying it from a legitimate Ford Dealer.
Do you know the phone number? I just made the mistake if purchasing last week :/

Do you know the phone number? I just made the mistake if purchasing last week :/
Even if there was one, based upon several years of posts, it is futile. If you did not receive your goods or products file a dispute IMMEDIATELY and do not let him drag it out beyond the dispute period.

Back