Handles

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKBirdie, how did you lose a car?

My handle is because I LOVE MY TBIRD, not because I am soliciting for anything.
wink.gif

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

TBird Lover, Yes I "lost" a car. When we ordered out TBird Dec 11, 2000, I thought it would be OURS. Wrong... it is HERS. I will admit it was my wife that always wanted a '55 TBird. As soon as she got in the car Jan 20, 2002, I lost all rights to the car unless I am with her. I am now left with my '74 Cougar. Such is the life of an old married man.

Originally posted by AKBirdie:
TBird Lover, Yes I "lost" a car. When we ordered out TBird Dec 11, 2000, I thought it would be OURS. Wrong... it is HERS. I will admit it was my wife that always wanted a '55 TBird. As soon as she got in the car Jan 20, 2002, I lost all rights to the car unless I am with her. I am now left with my '74 Cougar. Such is the life of an old married man.

Just think, in a few years, when the car is past warranty and needs fixing, all of a sudden it will be come YOUR car - like a baby who needs it's diaper changed.

Thenewtbird2 - This is the wife - What do you think husbands are for? We need you guys to do all that mechanical stuff.
wink.gif

Originally posted by AKBirdie:
Thenewtbird2 - This is the wife - What do you think husbands are for? We need you guys to do all that mechanical stuff.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
you need to get your own handle! - not many pairs responding on this forum. Yes, I have a tbird "in my name." I get the glory and he gets the dirty hands.

VicRattlehead - comes from the heavy metal band Megadeth, there probably my fav band, their mascott's name is Vic Rattlehead. I thought it was cool and no one was using it so i chose it.

Well my handle is for the Honda Goldwing that I just purchased. And its an 2001..
It was easier for me to stay with the one handle and my tag for the Bird is JOYBIRD
(my name Joy)

Mine is kind of goofy...my wife and I along with another couple visited a state where everyone seemed to have a double name, and the second name more often than not was 'Bob' (perhaps coincidental)...

When we came back to Phoenix, we simply took our first name and added Bob to it whenever we got together (my wife is SueBob...I know, goofy, but it's one of those "you had to be there")

Now for me. Canned Wolf... I was driving from St Louis to Denver with my now ex-fiance about 5 years ago. At a gas station in Kansas, she bought a "canned wolf" - wolf in a can. It is a relatively humorus can (cooking instructions, warnings, etc) and contains a 6" stuffed wolf.

Since she got that for me, I've used it as my personal nic (even after we broke up). Besides that, it's a great conversation starter.

-Steve

To "2K2BIRD" - I was going to have that one here in Iowa - had it reserved throught the DOD for over 2 years. Then they came out with a new license plate with the flag, and "God Bless America" on it. Limited to 5 letters, so I went with 2K2. What a great plate (red, white, and blue) to put on a new red bird! Email is PT-Bird because I have a PT cruiser and a T-Bird.

TomW, sounds like you have a really great plate there. I would have changed, too, if I were you. I'd really like to see one like that. I'll have to be looking for one of those plates on my next trip through Iowa.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back