group chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tr cruiser

Au Revoir
Last seen
I was wondering if anyone has been using the group chat facility? The room's been empty whenever I've try it. Are people logging in during the 'official' time (Sunday, 9pm EST)?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by tr cruiser:
I was wondering if anyone has been using the group chat facility? The room's been empty whenever I've try it. Are people logging in during the 'official' time (Sunday, 9pm EST)?

I think there are enough people to schedule daily chats. What would be a good time? (EST)
Please post your comments. How about 9:00 Eastern? That way west coast is 6:00 and East is still not too late.

Tbird

It would help to have a reminder 1 or 2 hours ahead of time with link included - it takes some "back tracking" on this site to find the chat link & I haven't bookmarked it yet. Until I get into a habit, I tend to forget.

Also, when a thread is getting alot of replies in a close amount of time, that's a good time for someone to suggest the chatroom.

Dot,

Just click on "Back to Home Page" at the bottom of every page and there is a link to the chatroom on the home page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back