Going on Vacataion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All,

I will be on vacation for the next week. There is a group of 12 of us going to the Abacus Islands in the Bahamas and I will not be back until next Sat. 5/4. If you send me any email that does not get a reply, it is not that I am ignoring you, it is just that I am ignoring the entire world (with the exception of the local fish). The island does not have any telephones or motorcars, just some simple luxuries and lights.

I am kinda busy right now taking care of final details but I will try to get to the email before I leave, if I don't get to your's, please understand. I have been working a lot of 60 - 70 hour weeks for the past year and I am in definate wind down mode.

I will try and keep and eye out for Birds but the best I hope to find is the gulls over the bait.

Off to have some major fun and relaxation.

Back in touch next week.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

While we are on the topic, my wife and I are buying our first home, so I too am going to be trying to juggle work, wife, realtor and the forum.

Tbird

hmmm....first collections, then vacations and new homes. just coincidence?
biggrin.gif

don't know if we can live with you two having a life.

guess we'll have to try.

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

I think they split the money.... One's on vacation and the other is buying a house...Hmmmmmm.... Just kidding... Enjoy your vacation and Good luck with the house....

Best regards,
Rich

Originally posted by PA 02 Bird:
I think they split the money.... One's on vacation and the other is buying a house...Hmmmmmm.... Just kidding... Enjoy your vacation and Good luck with the house....

Best regards,
Rich

I hope that the time zone is not different because he'll be up at 3am ready to roll. Don't go to Hawaii or your system will really be messed up.

Don't come back with anything smaller than the fish you see below over my 125 Gallon Saltwater tank. ;-) FYI the tank is 6 feet long if you need something to judge size.

baracuda.jpg

-

Wow---talk about withdrawal symptoms. How can you do without the Bird for a whole week? I'm sure there would be several takers if you asked for a babysitter...

T-Bird
Down here in Texas, that fish would make one hell of a nice hood ornament on your new T-Bird or a '76 eldorado for that matter.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium
Full Interior Accent
Production #3944 VIN#103847
" Gotta Love It "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back