Gear shift knob

Status
Not open for further replies.
R
I have a red T-Bird with all black interior. Does anyone know if its possible to change the gear shift knob to red and is it difficult or expensive. Thanks.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by Red T-Bird:
I have a red T-Bird with all black interior. Does anyone know if its possible to change the gear shift knob to red and is it difficult or expensive. Thanks.
You're the first to ask that question or even bring up the subject. That may mean that you might have to be the guinea pig and try it. I would think it's quite possible since they had to mount the knob to the stick to begin with - just not sure how it's mounted since we still lack a car. Check with your Ford dealer's parts department for availability & cost.

Dot,

I have an idea!

Why don't we collect all of the spare parts from the people that have already gotten their Birds and build one! Heck, there have been wheels, tires, shifter knobs, floor mats, etc. from people that have changed on their cars. Pretty soon there would be a complete car....
biggrin.gif

Red T-bird,
I sure hope you understand the above joke. I need a car and gmadams needs a car.

Watch my countdown in my signature. gmadams is 3 after me so his'll be 21-20-19-18-17-16-15

------------------
Dot, blu/wht/full blu #18/26 - VIN# countdown: 18-17-16-15 the New T-bird

Originally posted by thenewtbird2:
Red T-bird,
I sure hope you understand the above joke. I need a car and gmadams needs a car.

Watch my countdown in my signature. gmadams is 3 after me so his'll be 21-20-19-18-17-16-15

Red T-Bird

I definitely didn't mean to make little of your question. It is like thenewtbird2 said, we have been waiting for our cars for over a year now. Guess that I'm getting slap happy....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back