FS- 2005 Thunderbird 'Cashmere Edition' OEM floor mat set

Status
Not open for further replies.
JRMedved
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have this set of 2005 Thunderbird 'Cashmere Edition' (50th Anniversary) factory floor mats. This set is gently used but otherwise in excellent condition. (I bought these thinking they were a light gray set for a 2004 PCR, but they are actually 'light stone' for the 2005 cashmere limited edition.) Please examine the photos.

If you have a Cashmere edition this is an opportunity to acquire a set of nice FACTORY mats that are an exact color-match and perfect fit. These are obsolete (like nearly everything else) from Ford.

5W6Z-7613086-AA

$100 + actual shipping cost.

104402831_3166265923431249_8059789258035657066_n.jpg104439855_3166265943431247_3059720436000229670_n.jpg104347207_3166266053431236_6434789215649677933_n.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Ebay is a good place to sell these type items.

I have a fundamental issue with ebay's selling policies and fees which, between their multiple fees and the(ir) sister-company (Paypal) payment fees, can consume 25%+ of the selling price. I still buy stuff from ebay, and I used to sell on ebay, but after paying so much in fees and having lost money due to ebay's generous buyer policies (e.g. buyer reports they never received the item even when the shipper shows it was delivered), I had taken a loss(s) on the entire purchase price, ebay and payment fees. Hence, any time I sell on anything of considerable value, I ship with insurance and signature-confirmation with restricted delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
payment fees, can consume 25%+ of the selling price.

But after paying so much in fees and having lost money due to ebay's generous buyer policies (e.g. buyer reports they never received the item even when the shipper shows it was delivered), I had taken a loss(s) on the entire purchase price, ebay and payment fees. Hence, any time I sell on anything of considerable value, I ship with insurance and signature-confirmation with restricted delivery.

I'm all about facts on the internet since I've been selling on Ebay since 1999 and also have consulted for multi-million dollar companies via my web design company, I have to refute the statement that fees are 25%.

I just sold a LIVEPD Autographed photo for 100.00. First of all, it would have NEVER sold for that much anywhere else, period. Secondly, the fee was 10.00 on Ebay and $3.88 for paypal.

I received 86.12 for an autographed photo that I could have never sold for anywhere near that locally or on a forum. 14% is more than fair, and even a business gets charged a fee for taking credit cards in the business, so the paypal fee is irrelevant. You are paying about 10% to sell your item, not 25 percent. If you sold at auction you would pay 20%.

Years ago, local classified papers and the newspaper were a far bigger rip-off and you paid them whether your items sold or not!

As far as sending an item with delivery confirmation and getting charged back, in over 20 years, never seen this happen one time personally or with a business I worked with. The same thing could happen on here or even locally if you get robbed and your item is stolen at gunpoint!
Ebay is much safer than meeting a stranger in a parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back