FS 1977-1979 Hood Ornament NOS D7SZ-85343-BA

S
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
Hello, new to the site. I'm interested in finding out the history of this ornament including what models it may have been used on and do the different color inserts have any significance? Are certain colors more common than others? Also, obviously interested the value as I do not currently own a Thunderbird so would like to get it in the hands of someone that can use it. The part number on the bottom appears to be D7SZ-85343-BA. Thanks!

IMG_0387.JPG

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Post it on ebay as an auction and whatever it sells for is what it is worth. Not a huge market for 1970s parts, yet.

The last one sold for 90 bucks. Someone, possibly you has NOS listed for 275, which means nothing without a buyer.

Screenshot_20240607_103849_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed, I realize it was a loaded question. Really was more interested in what models they came on, available color options, etc. Thanks!

Back