• Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here

• Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 4th of July Special Offer **LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS** Guest! You can upgrade your account today and unlock member only features of the site and remove all Google/Amazon ads! Click here to learn more. Thanks for supporting the club!

FS 1963 Convertible $17,000

RockSchelter

RockSchelter

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
1963 in generally in good to very good condition. All new in the trunk - pump, 4 rams, all relays converted to modern relay with a bypass switch in the rear passenger ashtray. Underride is a little rusty, had to repair a small hole on the passenger side. All new interior top to bottom. New frontend steering gear. New carb (original replacement). Original engine runs good (a little rich right now but working on getting it tuned. like new tires orginal hubcaps. Please ask for any more information, happy to oblige. IMG20221209123954.jpg20220125_141424.jpg

20210727_203215.jpg20210727_175019.jpg

20210727_175619.jpg

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Very pretty car! Any idea about how many miles are on it?

The broken odometer reads 78000. Since I have owned it (five years) I have put on less than 2000. What's weird is that the speedometer works.

Back