Ford Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Ask your dealer when the order was actually submitted. My dealer told me that to receive the goodies freight free he must have a minimum order of $250.00. So he waits until he gets enough orders to cover the minimum and then submits the order. Sometimes he covers the minimum in a week and other times it takes a month or two. If the order is not placed yet, tell him your willing to pay the freight and get the stuff ordered.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

I ordered these, and several other items, online through the Ford Website and received prompt delivery on most of the items. A word of warning for those of us in Texas (requiring front and back plates) the frames do not fit the front.
Sally

------------------

The license plate frame has been out-of-stock for weeks. I have one on order also. The Ford Collection catalog is ALWAYS out of whatever you order. I have a cap and a TBird desk clock that looks like the speedometer. I waited forever for both of them. A poorly run operation, unfortuately.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

I've ordered many items from the catalog. Usually via the 800 number. Always got prompt delivery and good quality. Good luck

I have had a TBird ballcap on order now for about 2 months, still waiting. I did see the charge show up on 4/30 so hopefully it will arrive shortly.

-

I ordered the T-Bird car duster and two T-Bird baseball caps back in early part of March, the duster came right away the caps were on back order at that time, but came in the first week of May. So hang in there just like hanging in there for the T-Bird.

I ordered the cap Friday and got it today along with #2 of the collection. I placed a big order in December and various items arrived over the next 4 months.

------------------
Ron

VIN #7729, seq. #7505
partial blue premium, no top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back