For sale is my factory radio 6 discs cd changer out of my 2003 thunderbird works perfect

Tbird Harley 03

Tbird Harley 03

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
let me know if your looking for one, would love to see it go to a restor or someone who needs it for their bird, I have upgraded my entire system and decided to sale it as I will not be returning it to stock

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

let me know if your looking for one, would love to see it go to a restor or someone who needs it for their bird, I have upgraded my entire system and decided to sale it as I will not be returning it to stock
This is Jody..I have a 03 whisper white and although my radio/CD player works perfect, the light on all the radio button dont work. The screen does that displays the station/CD however. I am not sure that that enough of an issue to replace the unit. How much do you want for your unit?

This is Jody..I have a 03 whisper white and although my radio/CD player works perfect, the light on all the radio button dont work. The screen does that displays the station/CD however. I am not sure that that enough of an issue to replace the unit. How much do you want for your unit?
I have an 03 whisper white premium, I have the factory 6 disc changer I took out of mine when I did a complete upgrade, all the buttons and lights work perfect and I am or would be willing to sell mine as well if your needing one.

What is the point of offering something for sale if you don't post a asking price?

I am interested in replacing the piece of junk currently in my wife's '03 bird. How much?

Mike
Scottsdale, AZ
602-920-5165
225.00 for the unit and if shipping to Scottsdale I’ll include the shipping with this, I also have a new set of the two fog lights for 50.00 I could probably ship them in the same box, let me know thanks

Back