First day of Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official! A new bird has hatched! My long awaited baby arrived at the dealer last night around 9 pm. Hubby got the keys for me this afternoon so when I arrived in town (after a full day of training) we could go pick up my new T-bird. No, I can't wipe the grin off my face!

And jodrod lived up to his reputation again! In a post 3/8/02 he said "Build week of 3/11, eta week of 3/25 and my guess for delivery is 3/19 or 3/20."

I'll post more tomorrow, after a day of driving, and some daylight to check her out. We have to do paperwork and write the check tomorrow night - hopefully I'll be in town earlier!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Congratulations Kristi! I get to experience delivery day all over again vicariously through you! Believe me, the subsequent days will be just as incredible. We'll look forward to hearing your stories and impressions.

Congratulations, Kristi! It's always fun when a longtime member finally takes delivery. Please post your entire new T-bird experience and don't worry about what's been said before. Every new T-bird owner's first impressions are a kick for everyone!

Congrats Kristi, ENJOY, I've had mine over 2 weeks and haven't stopped grinning yet. BTW 1st day of spring mine is confined to its nest due to the worst snow storm we've had all winter (about 8").

------------------
Jim Williams
red/red/std blk premium #2 of 2 VIN 1FAHP60A62Y111592
Mass. tag JWBIRD

Big smiles for you from this end!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I know how agonizing the wait has been for you. Hope you get plenty of top down weather soon.

Congratulations Kristi. You've waited long enough. Now you can start on your second childhood as you'll be like a kid with a new toy. Enjoy.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Congratulations Kristi. I guess that you will not have to come to Oklahoma to get to drive a new bird. Let us hear how you feel after driving yours!!!!!!

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359

Congratulations Kristi - Based upon all postings I'm sure you'll have fun with your new toy. I'm still waiting, but with 5" of new snow on the ground, it takes the edge off.
smile.gif

Happy T-Birding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back