Finally Got It!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
The long wait is finally over, I just backed 13005 in the garage! Thanks to everyone on this site for all the great information. We'll definately be on the Grand Rapids cruise April 27th.--Slyfoxxmi

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

slyfoxxmi - Great news. I am happy you will be able to join us. Now the real question... will you be able to get that smile off your face long enough to get any sleep tonight?

------------------
Chris
2002 Premium
Thunderbird Blue/Blue/Partial

Pinch yourself, slyfoxxmi! It's for real!
Isn't it an amazing feeling knowing the wait is over and you can drive her anytime you want???? You don't have to sleep in your T-bird tonight. It will still be there in the morning, and the garage will smell like a new car. It's just sooooo cool! Congrats!

What a cool feeling. Keep up the posts so we can use the excitement to motivate the folks who are still waiting while we finish up the '02 production year.

many happy motoring miles and smiles

------------------
2002 Black/Black/Full Red
1957 Starmist Blue
1981 Shay ('55 Reproduction)(just sold it)

Congratulations. There is a definite change to this board now. It's begining to look like we have more owners and less "still waiting" and thats a good thing.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back