Electric wire for 64 conv.

S
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi

Is there sombody as can help/tell me where to buy New Electric wire for my 1964 conv.

I really need to change the wires

Thanks

Henrik

Are you talking about a total rewire? You can buy various different harnesses from the Thunderbird suppliers (Mac's, Concours Parts, Restoration Parts Source, Etc...). If you're talking about a total rewire the easiest way is to get the whole shebang from a car being parted out. The problem is that the wiring is also 45 years old just like what you are replacing. In my opinion best bet is to buy just what you need in individual harnesses. No need to replace a harness if there is nothing wrong with it.

Are you talking about a total rewire? You can buy various different harnesses from the Thunderbird suppliers (Mac's, Concours Parts, Restoration Parts Source, Etc...). If you're talking about a total rewire the easiest way is to get the whole shebang from a car being parted out. The problem is that the wiring is also 45 years old just like what you are replacing. In my opinion best bet is to buy just what you need in individual harnesses. No need to replace a harness if there is nothing wrong with it.

Thanks for the answer
I will Rewire almost all, some of the wires i very bad, and all Seats and dashboard is out of the car for restauration

Back