Does your Tbird have a name?

Was just wondering what other Tbird owners have named there wonderful cars. My wife Kelli and I call my 1964 Bonafyd, plan on getting a personal plate with that on it. Check out my pictures of Bonafyd. Plz share with everyone the names.
Take care and happy cruising.
Ed
Project funderbird

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Was just wondering what other Tbird owners have named there wonderful cars. My wife Kelli and I call my 1964 Bonafyd, plan on getting a personal plate with that on it. Check out my pictures of Bonafyd. Plz share with everyone the names.
Ed
I named my 2005 Thunderbird “Funride”. My wife and I have so much fun cruising around in it especially with the top down. It has a personalized license plate with it’s name.

Attachments

• 514F8EF9-D34D-49B5-9954-03F5BF5C5129.jpeg
    514F8EF9-D34D-49B5-9954-03F5BF5C5129.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 1
of course we have names for the birds...LBB...Little Baby Bird...or Rob.....color of car...robin....

Hazel was the name of gal who was original owner, thus car is named such. Car was also used in a bank robbery so license plate is JAILBRD.

Ed
I've only had mine 2 months. But having said that, I named mine "Raven" as it is black. :cool:

Teddy; BlkBrd & no name as of yet....

Attachments

• 1955 at N Chas show 2 0523.jpg
    1955 at N Chas show 2 0523.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • 57 and 56.jpg
    57 and 56.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
Ed
hi,old man here that has had my 60 bord sind 71 call her avian thunder

Attachments

• IMG_8013(1).jpg
    IMG_8013(1).jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 4
My ‘55 is Blackbird Fly after Paul McCartney’s song Blackbird!?
Driving topples is like flying a Sopwith camel!

Last edited:
Ed
Mine is "the LUNYBIRD" our last name is "Looney", my personalized plates read the exact same.

Babyblue - By Badfinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed
We call ours Monster. As well she should be with the 557 in it!

Attachments

• Full D.S..jpg
    Full D.S..jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 3
We call ours Monster. As well she should be with the 557 in it!
Love, Love the 77-79’s. Wished I had my 78 Town Landau back. The metallic copper color, 400. Regeared 3.00. Didn’t run to bad for a late 70’s lead sled. Yours definitely looks impressive, and aggressive. Bet it runs well. More pics plz.
Take care
Ed

Back