Does your Tbird have a name?

Holy crap!! Do you have any pics of that engine wedged in there?
why yes. i do! Its actually going through a strip down/repaint right now. and that GOITER on the hood is GONE! Instead, my WIFE built me a one of a kind hood by grafting a 72 Montego Gt ram air into our original hood...

Attachments

• New Engine (557).JPG
    New Engine (557).JPG
    95 KB · Views: 3
  • Differential Housing.jpg
    Differential Housing.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
My mom and dad's first brand new car was a blue 66 tbird. I loved that car! I wanted it for my first car but they sold it before I started driving. I always wanted one and told my husband about it often. He bought me one for my 60th birthday last year. I call it Mac since those were my dad's initials.20230820_110518.jpg

Was just wondering what other Tbird owners have named there wonderful cars. My wife Kelli and I call my 1964 Bonafyd, plan on getting a personal plate with that on it. Check out my pictures of Bonafyd. Plz share with everyone the names.
Take care and happy cruising.
Ed
My ‘56 is named… Marilyn

Currently, the working name is SneakyPete, but as I've just purchased the car and have yet to really dig into it, I'm sure that will change.

Was just wondering what other Tbird owners have named there wonderful cars. My wife Kelli and I call my 1964 Bonafyd, plan on getting a personal plate with that on it. Check out my pictures of Bonafyd. Plz share with everyone the names.
Take care and happy cruising.
Ed
I call my 2004 "Bitty Bird" based on my nickname I had when I was younger

Back