Discount Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrin.gif
Ok, here goes, I met a guy on Sunday at our MATC drive and told him about the Bezel and Floor mats he needed for his new Bird. He emailed me back and gave me this information. I called this dealer and these are the correct prices. Hood Scoop Bezel $60.00, Floor Mats with T-bird Emblem $47.00. This is about a $20 to $30 savings over what most of us have paid.
The Dealer is Fuller Ford, phone number is 1-888-893-7505 and ask for Rick or Ron. Sounds like a good deal to me.
Good Luck
wink.gif

These are both better prices then I paid from my local dealer. Don't know what the shipping would be on these.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Thanks for the tip for both these items Gobird! I ordered the same day I read this, and just got them yesterday. The mats are great! Will someone who has installed the chrome bezel tell me the best way to do it?

Your salesperson may be able to help you get these parts at a good price from your dealership. Give them the part number you want and ask them to see if the Parts Department has it in stock and what their price is for employees. If the price is right, based on what you find here, have them order the part, if necessary, and give your salesperson cash to get it for you (at their employee price plus tax).
Any salesperson that wants your future business and referrals (not to mention - "COMPLETELY SATISFIED" - all through the customer satisfaction survey), would gladly do this for you. Duane

Took Gobird's advise and contacted Rick at Fuller Ford about the chrome Bezel and the T-bird floormats. Price was as T-bird said and they ship as soon as they arrive at the dealership. Saved about $40.00 by ordering from them and no sales tax since I live in California. Thanks Gobird for the info.

Just ordered my new floor mats. My local Dealer tried to hold me up for $75.00.
In my trade we would call this robbery without a gun.
Ordered the Chrome Bezel three weeks ago for $75.00 from my local Dealer but he changed price to $82.50 plus tax when I got there.
GREED-GREED-GREED-

RazzFla: Retail on the mats should be $54 plus shipping and taxes. Many have gotten discounts just by asking for it. Sounds like that dealership is gouging.

I used GoBird's Dealer-Fuller Ford in Pa.
$47.00 plus 4 for shipping. Good discount for our members.

Razz - I had my neiman delivered to Mathews Currie Ford in Nokomis because your dealer in Sarasota p'd me off on a potential truck deal for the company. (after about 10 deals in 2 years)

I ordered mats from MCF after I took delivery. When I went to pick them up they said "no charge"

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

I could not get anything from the Dealer for free. As a matter of fact he cracked up when I asked.
They kept telling me tho to give them an exellent on the rating form from Ford when it arrives.
The way they treated me and handled my deal they are rated less than POOR.
The best way to go is to pay attention to the members of this Forum to get the best deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back