Delivery Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am #7/24 in my dealer's queue. If he gets two cars a month, I hope to see mine by October, regardless of the still uncertain 90-day delivery freeze. I did have to pay a small premium over MSRP, but it includes shipping and local dealer prep and is considerably cheaper than anything I could find locally (Northern California).

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Tom W: I'm from Des Moines too and have an Neiman-Marcus edition coming thru Gabus Ford (which I assume is your dealer too, since they just remodeled)

I had been talking to Gookin in Story City for over 2 years. Even placed an order (I'd really rather have blue than black). Then he jacked up the price over sticker and that was the end of that.

I checked w/ everyone in town. Even Mid-States (who is buying Mitchell out of Adel). I would either be too far down the list of they wanted more than sticker.

Its a tough world. We'll have to get together sometime.

PS: Feel free to bad-mouth Gookin to your friends and neighbors.

Our dealer has an allotment of 12, we are #1. Ours is the only one preferenced with a build date-July 16th. If that holds true, we expect to see the car about mid-August.

To nmbird: Last thing I would have expected is a "neighbor" in DSM! I used to work for Charlie as a service advisor. Since I got my cruiser from Gene, I ordered the Tbird from some long-time friends at Dewey. Charlie and I go way back through Rotary. I understand the NM cars will be made first. I would love to see yours when it comes in! Dewey didn't mark any of the cars above sticker-do you know if Charlie did? Keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back