Covid-19 Thoughts & Stories

biddle

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Do you have any friends or family affected? For me, my cousin is stuck on a cruise ship the Silver Shadow that had a Canadian passenger that was positive for Covid-19!

Did you run out of Toilet Paper? I got lucky and literally got 1 of the last 4 packs at Costco several weeks ago!

We have members from around the world, tell us your stories! Thanks to everyone who is supporting our site/club!

Just shot this video 3/19/2020-

20200304_194714_4358.jpg

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Just hunkering down here in New Jersey. Lots of confirmed cases and a few deaths. I have unresolved respiratory issues putting me at higher risk. Nearly everything is closed so I just keep myself amused while waiting for things to clear. My only trips outside are to the grocery.

Also hunkering down, Had pneumonia in February, so have to play real safe .. Recovered fast and good, but am now being extra careful

Do get the LUV BRD out a bit tho

As to TP, around that time you got 1 a guy dragged out a cart full of very large packs so I grabbed 2 right off the cart. The timing god was good to me

Say, if you see it, I posted on Slap Shift yesterday as to harm it might or might or might not do etc. Would appreciate your views on the topic

Had pneumonia in February

A lot of people actually had Covid-19 earlier this year Jan-March and were diagnosed with other respiratory issues because it wasn't on the radar yet.

Back