Cigarette Smoking Quieting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobird are you doing what I did...yank off the patch long enough to smoke then sticking it back on until by the end of the day you are holding it on with surgical tape?
smile.gif

GOBIRD. AFTER 20+ YEARS OF SMOKING AND 12 YEARS NOT-SMOKING, THE ONLY WAY TO QUIT IS TO QUIT. QUIT PLAYING AROUND WITH YOUR HEALTH AND JUST QUIT. THE NICORET GUM WORKED GREAT FOR ME. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! GARY 02TBIRD

Read this site top to bottom. http://www.drkoop.com/conditions/ency/article/000122.htm

Lung from Dead Lung Cancer Patient-
2553.jpg

You should bite the bullet because you are just torturing yourself right now. You can't wean yourself off nicotine, it's just your powerful minds way of allowing you to get it in your system.

Welbutrin is the same price per month as buying cigarettes (about 55.00-60.00) so try it! It is more effective than the patch and gum for some people.

It's all or nothing big guy, so it's time to outsmart yourself and stop all together! You have tapered down as much as you are going to already.

Hope this helps. Good luck, and remember no pain, no gain, but trust me, I feel 100 percent better as a non smoker!

P.S.
Taking the patch off to smoke does not remove the nicotine it has already put into your system! lol

------------------
Tbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back