Chapel Hill baseball trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
For any of you guys in the area, I'm planning to make the trip to Chapel Hill tomorrow for the baseball game with Maryland. Game is starting at 1, and it sounds like a gorgeous day to take Amadeus to the Hill again. Debating whether to take off the hardtop....dang, it's just SO pretty with the thing on, but it's supposed to be in the 80's. Maybe I can decide in the morning when I get up to wash it before leaving.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Made the trip after doing a wash job on Amadeus and detailing the interior. Nice, 83 degree day, intermittent clouds. Nobody here to help remove the top, so went with the 'holes in place. Baseball went 2-0 win in the conference with an 8-2 win over Maryland, while across the street the #4 women's lacrosse team went to 5-1 and 2-0 in the conference with a 10-4 win over (until now) #1 Duke.

Lots of looks, and requests for window-roll-downs. Town Car driver commented on how beautiful the Bird was...I told him I accepted donations for application toward payments. Very gratifying to have S-type Jag drivers turning in their seats to watch us drive by. We were overtaken by a pack of 3 Harley riders on the way back. The group stayed parallel to us for a while, and then gave a big grin and an even bigger thumbs-up. So much for the Bird (especially a blue one) being a chick car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back