Centennial Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Being that 2003 is Ford's 100th Birthday, will be holding the International Convention in Dearborn. The celebration is set to take place June 12th-16th, 2003-we are still trying to decide what dates we will have the international events. As we start working on these items, and get things set, I'll let everyone here know.

------------------
**********, **************************

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Birdman, you bring back memories! My First car was a 1953 ford "Bi-Centennial Edition." The difference between it and the regular '53 was a special steering wheel ring for the horn, if I remember correctly. BTW, I didn't get the car until 1959, when I turned 16. After rolling my parents' 1956 Chevy--no injuries!--I worked all summer, 60 hours a week at sixty cents an hour to buy the Ford. I still didn't have enough money, so my folks chipped in. What great parents! Wish they were here to see my 2002 Tbird.

-

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back