Catalizadores TB 2003

• Thread starter Harold Rojas Espinoza
  • Start date
H

Harold Rojas Espinoza

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Buenos días a todos! Tengo un TB de 2003. Mi pregunta es: ¿Alguno de ustedes puede decirme si ha quitado los catalizadores de uno de estos vehículos (TB 2003)? lo que necesito saber es cómo le afectaría eliminarlos. Me pregunto si afectaría el rendimiento y el rendimiento del motor. o si el valor del vehículo se vería afectado? ... gracias por tus comentarios.

Google Translate

Good morning to all! I have a 2003 TB. My question is: Can any of you tell me if you have removed the catalytic converter from one of these vehicles (TB 2003)? what I need to know is how removing them would affect you. I wonder if it would affect performance and engine performance. or if the value of the vehicle would be affected? ... thank you for your comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'm also pretty sure you will experience a rash of sensor faults and fails. I wouldnt mess with anything unless you intend in doing a complete and full exhaust overhaul. Messing with fire means your gona get burned !!

Back