CarFax Reports

Sgt C.J.

Sgt C.J.

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Don't put to much faith in carfax. I purchased my 2002 on March 8th.Also purchased a car fax report.Everything was good.The next day the 9th. I went to a local body shop to see about having some bling removed.(side chrome and a piece of bad plastic chrome over the right rear tail light.)The shop gave me a cost estimate
.The next day my car fax reported rear accident. I fought with car fax and even sent before and after pictures,,but they did nothing about removing the accident on the report.At least I have the before and after emails and pictures with car fax to document my proof.Plus the fact the car will stay with me for the rest of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carfax is b.s. I have purchased wrecked cars and fixed them and they showed clean.

At some time youre car .might ha ve been in a body shopikle a big name one car fax pay them for reports .
where the get most of info is from police reports. To show how ridiculous it can get one person had the plastic belly pans replaced in front . A diffrent shop saw the new pans the shop that replaced them didn't take the stickers off reported to car fax wrecked car. She went to trade it theywere giving her a 10000 thousand hickey for car fax report .I don't do car fax need to make certain shop you take youre car to doesn't either .

Back