board question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yellowwing1

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Is anyone else having trouble telling which post you have read and ones you havn't? When I hover over a post it turns red, but just looking at the general list I can hardly tell which is light blue (unread?) or grey (read). Joy

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

there are colors?
biggrin.gif

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

-

Thanks Joy, i just figured it was my problem. When it turns red and expands, my whole screen takes a jump, so the left side moves over. Takes a while to get adjusted too, but i liked the old way better. John

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

Originally posted by Howlee:
Thanks Joy, i just figured it was my problem. When it turns red and expands, my whole screen takes a jump, so the left side moves over. Takes a while to get adjusted too, but i liked the old way better. John

They are referring to the colors, not that problem. I can see the colors fine on my monitor, sounds like yours contrast needs a boost.

If you're using Internet Explorer 5+, you can adjust your link colors from the Tools/Internet Options/General/Colors settings.

Howlee,
I decided to take off the hover over deal.

------------------
Tbird

Tbird, You are doing a great job with the changes as i have said before. Maybe if possible with the "Hover" it just changed colors like i have seen it do on other sites, rather than go into the "bold" mode which it looks like it is doing. Please keep up the great work you are doing. John

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

just changed colors like i have seen it do on other sites, rather than go into the "bold" mode

Thanks for pointing that out! I just updated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back