Bird Gods Must Be Smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to make anyone sick, but by the time I realized how badly I wanted a new Thunderbird all of the ones in my area were already spoken for. I was happily wait listed for the 2003 order cycle. My dealer called Friday, someone who had ordered a super sweet red 2002 had instead purchased a Honda S2000 and decided they didn't want the Thunderbird. Long story short, it only took me about ten minutes to get to the dealership and sign the papers. Haven't been out of the car yet! So if you haven't had one ordered since February 01 there is still hope!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

gs03jrf,

congrats!!
icon14.gif

------------------
DavidsTBirdBanner.gif

-

DavidN, how did you make that graphic?! I would love to be able to do something with the T-bird font. I have tried to find a "Let the Stories Begin" graphic to print out for my T-bird scrapbook, but haven't done it successfully yet. Would love any tips you might have.

David rocks!

I saw on that Prowler site that graphics like that were the order of the day.

YES, and tips would be great.

T-bird lover& NG,

A fellow prowler owners (dan pena)produces my Banner like below and my avatar(small picture by your name on the left)this BB supports both..but the avatar is not enabled here.
he uses a photo software and hosts the banners on his server you can do you own and have it hosted on a server and then cut and paste here on your profile with
much like posting a photo..

to see samples of his work go to: http://www.prowlerexcitement.com/Cat/Roadster.htm

then click on prowler banners..
he can do ready great stuff...

also while you are there click on TSW PHOTO GALLERY he talkes about what a great guy I'm.. LOL just kidding...

------------------
DavidsTBirdBanner.gif

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back