Baby goes to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
frown.gif
Well my blue baby goes into the car hospital on April 3rd. to get the needed cosmetic surgery that it needs to be hole again. I will let everyone know if the surgery was a success and how she looks when finished. Probably won't be the same as if Pooh worked on it but I'll hope for the best.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Any of us who have ever had to go through this can certainly identify with you...we eagerly await the report of blue baby's return, all safe and sound.

GoBird,

Since I don't have a postal address for your baby, consider this to be a virtual get well card.

Hope that he/she does the Easter thing and rises from the dead in 3 days!

eek.gif
HeelBird, funny you should say that because the doctor doing the operation said it would only take 2 or 3 days and a fast recovery after that. Then back to cruising.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

-

Sorry to note your need for recovery.
We had our baby just 8 days when she was molested on her left front paw and entry area by a brand new police car. It took an new wheel, and some plastic work on the fender and some metal work on the driver's door. This all happened on Anna Maria Island and the total coast of my child's injuries came to $1800+. The work was excellent and there are no tape marks in the paint any where. They actually took all the parts off and painted them in isolation to eliminate the possibility of overspray at the suggestion of State Farm. Had 2400 miles on it at the time. Now, 4 mos later cannot tell there was ever a scab. Not scars to remind me of it all.

------------------

rolleyes.gif
Bmcn, know how you feel or felt at the time. Sounds like yours was much worse then mine was. Glade to hear it is ok. I'm sure mine will be too. It just bothers me that it got hit in the first place.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back