Are 1967 & 1969 doors interchangeable?

CTProxy
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I while back, my mechanic caught the driver side door backing my 1969 2dr out of the garage ending up in picrel. I've found some 1967 doors but I don't know if they fit. been looking for a replacement door for a while and getting desperateIMG_20211208_165520.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Try Turners auto wrecking in Fresno, CA. I'm not sure if have the door but they should be able to check their interchange manual and let you know if they are the same. One additional item I would be aware of is the cowl post where the hinges bolt to my be damaged .

Hello CtProxy. The 67 thru 68 doors fit but not the 69s. 67 and 68 are pretty much same except for a few changes cosmetic, grill, back tailight, glass, some interior but very interchangeable. 69 somewhat interchangeable, definetely not doors as does 69 didnt come with quarter window. 69 its a 4 piece car. 67-68 its 6 piece car.

Back