Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Sorry, I could not resist.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

That's a relief! It was nice to see the show of support in the other thread. We're one big family and we pull together when the going gets tough. Having a sense of humor helps, too.

You only tease your friends and when I saw the fun the Georgia birds were having in the "Gold Treatment" discussion, I had to join the club. Now don't forget, joelja, you owe me one. :p

The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year.
-Mark Twain

Originally posted by tr cruiser:
That's a relief! It was nice to see the show of support in the other thread. We're one big family and we pull together when the going gets tough.

A couple were ready to jump ship. hehe

Camaro Hell he's going to drive a Ugo from now on.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

I know where we can get him a REALLY nice gift! It's an AMC Gremlin!

Good One, Tbird!!

ROFLMAO

tongue.gif

------------------
*************, Chairman-Thunder on 66

tongue.gif
tbird, yea you'ed better put a lock on it!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Hey T-Bird!

I see you deleted my mere suggestion that your closing the board was an April Fool's prank. Hmmm. Sure glad it was!

Keep up the wonderful work. We all love being here together!

KB

Originally posted by T02 Bird:
Hey T-Bird!

I see you deleted my mere suggestion that your closing the board was an April Fool's prank. Hmmm. Sure glad it was!

Keep up the wonderful work. We all love being here together!

KB

You didn't think I was going to let someone blow the whistle did you? ;-)

Did you hear the one about the rumor that made the Canadian dollar dip 1/2 cent yesterday?

Someone posted on a well know financial web site the news that our Finance Minister would be quitting his job to retire and concentrate on raising cows and ducks.

The story WAS an April fool's Joke that took the whole financial community for a ride.

TBird, You really sucked me in. I wish I still had my first convertible - a Nash Metropolitan. I'd pay you back and make you drive it for a week.

Tbird- you dog you!!!! I was begining to wonder how i was going to spend my nights--What would I do with this great bunch to listen to and to put in my 2 cents!!!

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359
Tag # 15AGAIN

I was checking the board and saw KB's (T02Bird)post suggesting (begging) that this might be an April Fools joke. Before I joined the thread I "refreshed" to read any new posts and SURPRISE that post was gone! at that point I got suspicious and decided to sit back and watch what happened. glad to hear it was all in fun.

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back