Another Atlanta Thunderbird Gathering was a Crowd Pleaser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good time was had last Sunday at Johnny Rockets in Atlanta. We had lots of Thunderbirds all around the parking lot, overflowing into an adjoining business parking lot. There were new Thunderbird's and Thunderbird's from prior years.

It seems that the "Atlanta" group is merging with the North Georgia ************************, to allow us all to gain a lot of new friends that are basically already doing what we were starting to do... creating a new club. Now we have LOTS of new Thunderbird stories and cars to share and they are adding our road rally to their upcoming itinerary.

Since Sunday, we have grown our road rally in May to 32 people and 16 Thunderbird's.

To check out photos of the Johnny Rockets event, go to: http://photos.groups.*********/group/metroatlantathunderbirdclub/lst

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

That Johnny Rocket's gathering looked like a lot of fun, you even had some tops down, Great. Now I caan't wait for the good weather here and hopefully some new bird gatherings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back