And the excitement builds!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so excited, I cannot stand it.

My wife, daughters, friends. etc. are sick of hearing about this car already....but at least I have you all to talk to.......... and thanks to all of you for that.

Just got off the phone with the people in the know.

My car goes into production on Friday (in two days!!!!) Will be shipped from Wixom on Thursday, April 25. Should arrive at the dealer on Tuesday, April 30. 4 days before our Great Georgia Road Rally (two days in the beautiful mountains of north Georgia.

After three loooooong years.......20 days!!!!
AND COUNTING

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: VIN #16050

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Just added the info to the database, for consistency they are listed as the Monday of those weeks. Start holding your breath!
biggrin.gif

Joel,

Two words for you...."clean underwear"

Go ahead and stock up on sleeping aids---as the anticipation builds, you'll need them!

Congrats on the pending visit from the big, trucklike stork!

Great, now your wife, daughter and friends will have your constant smile to deal with.
Happy miles and smiles

------------------
2002 Black/Black/Full Red
1957 Starmist Blue
1981 Shay ('55 Reproduction)(just sold it)

Congratulations and I really hope you get it in time to attend the Georgia Rally. Imagine like RTBRD & myself waiting all that time, the car shows up and then has to go back to Wixom. Oh the pain of it all. Luckily you will not have to go through that ordeal.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

I just learned that my car (built on April
3rd) was shipped by railcar on April 5th.
My dealer's eta was week of April 22nd.
Jodrod's eta was week of April 15th, with
delivery on April 16th. I think jodrod
will be right on this one (hopefully no
snags). So by next week, I could have my
blue TBird.

------------------
Lucille
-----------
'87 TurboCoupe
'02 Blue#114987
'96 Bronco
'98 Windstar Van
'95 Miata M Edition
'95 Miata Red/Tan

joelja,
I forgot to add to my previous post that in
my house it is just the opposite of yours.
I am constantly driving my husband crazy
with updates and information (gathered
from this great forum) about the car. I
share in your excitement about your car.

------------------
Lucille
-----------
'87 TurboCoupe
'02 Blue#114987
'96 Bronco
'98 Windstar Van
'95 Miata M Edition
'95 Miata Red/Tan

the last 10 days I drove my family crazy - the only conversation they could get out of me was my constant scream "I WANT MY CAR!!!" now they keep yelling at me "I WANT A RIDE!"
biggrin.gif

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

I'll keep my fingers crossed, Joel...it's going to be awfully close to the date of the road rally!

Joel and Lucille, Don't hold your breath now, we don't want anything to hold you up. Take a deep breath,,,,now exhale.....keep practicing. What a treat you are in for. Joy

Congrats!!! I understand the wait, Lon took pictures of the car in Amarillo, then dealer send pictures of it being unloaded on Tuesday night and I could not pick up until the next Monday. Did not sleep much that week. Remember to exhale every now and then!!!

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359
Tag # 15AGAIN

If your family can't stand you now with the wait, oh boy are they in trouble. It'll be worse when you get the car because you'll want to spend all your time in the garage instead.

Nothing like the real thing. Congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back