Aftermarket wheels 64 tbird

Ezdarryl8
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Anyone have any web site.or.information for custom aftermarket 18" wheels, I can't find and wheels but Carter and American racing and they all are.on hhundred birds.
Also.if any size information would be helpful also cross red chart.lol hard to read

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Please don't post parts for sale or parts wanted in the general forums. Moving post now.

Try this website.. https://www.rimsntires.com/index.jsp I too tried to find a Torq Thrust II wheel for my 1964 Tbird. American Racing rep told the guy at Big O tires that since mine had disc brakes nothing that they made in that wheel would fit.
I went web site it saying has wheels that fit bit I dont know how to verify information. Guess just purchase and hope returns wont. E a hassel

Hey Ezdarryl58, Call the number on the website, I called and the rep was extremely knowledgeable. He knew right away that brake caliper issues with the Kelsey Hayes disc brake on our birds..
Take care
Ed

Back