67-69 Headlight vacuum system for sale

G
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Headlight vacuum system from 69 Thunderbird. Could not find right vacuum motor to replace my bad one. I decided to go to electric cconversion kit. System consist of all vacuum lines, check valve, equalizing valve, reservoir tank(holds vacuum no leaks), left vacuum motor (no leaks holds vacuum). Asking 200.00 for whole system/ 100.00 for vacuum motor. Believe me you cannot find these items anymore( I have looked hi and low). IMAG0378.jpg IMAG0378.jpg IMAG0381.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0379.jpg
    IMAG0379.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Headlight vacuum system from 69 Thunderbird. Could not find right vacuum motor to replace my bad one. I decided to go to electric cconversion kit. System consist of all vacuum lines, check valve, equalizing valve, reservoir tank(holds vacuum no leaks), left vacuum motor (no leaks holds vacuum). Asking 200.00 for whole system/ 100.00 for vacuum motor. Believe me you cannot find these items anymore( I have looked hi and low). View attachment 1537 View attachment 1537 View attachment 1539
I'll take it

OK we need to figure out were you are and shipping. Just to be clear you want the system?

OK I will get it boxed up and let you know about shipping cost. Do you want me to put damaged one in box also? The reason why it will not hold vacuum is the rubber boot on shaft has three holes in it. You may be able to find a replacement boot. I could not find one.

Yea might as well toss it in, might be able to cannibalize one of mine that half way works.
Just let me know what the total is
Marty

OK got it all boxed up. Will take to post office tomorrow to see what cost is to ship it to you.

Ok thank you, I'll wait to hear from you
Marty

Shipping through USPS is 46.00 three day 40.00 6 day. So either 240.00 or 246.00 total

6 day is no big deal to me, I have a while b4 the car is road Worthy. How do you want to do payment?

PayPal would be best way. I want to ask if you want to face time so you can see in real time the left vacuum motor does hold vacuum.

That's okay, I'll take your word for it, DONT TAKE THIS PART WRONG PLEASE.
At worst it's a scam and I'm out 200 bucks, personally if that was the case and u needed the money badly enough to go through all this then u need it more than I do.
Having the pictures and going through all this I don't believe it's anything but an on the level transaction and PayPal will guarantee the $ so we are good to go. Send me the PayPal info n l take care of it in the morning
(Like I said plz don't take offense at what I said, I'm not insinuating anything)

Not at all. Please do not take this wrong. The reason I asked if you want to face time and see for yourself. Is because I did want it to get to you and you contact me an say this does not work. We both know or have seen how the Post Office, FedEx, UPS handles packages and could get damaged by them. Appreciate your attitude about it. Definitely not a scam. I was going to throw it all away. Then thought. There is someone out there like me that needs one vacuum motor or reservoir etc. Hope it all works out for you. Please send to PayPal.Me/Sandra227 I will send you the tracking number when I leave Post Office. If you need to contact me my number is 719-205-8366. My name is Brando

Back