63 thunderbird condencer drain

AV8R
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
My 63 air conditioner drain seems to be stopped up. Can anyone tell me where it is located and how to clean any clogs?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a 63 that seems to have a clogged drain. My foor is getting wet and no signs of it draining on the outside. Where is the drain located and how would i go about checking it for clog?

Hi, think it probably is the heater core which is leaking if its the passenger footwell?
Quite common for the valve on the core to block and fail.

as mentioned on your other post, its common for the heter core to block as its low down in the cooling system and catches all the crap. The valve attached to the core fails too and stops the water flow. There are mod kits available if needed but you can remove both hoses from the bulkhead where the connect to the core and join (you'll need an adaptor as they are two different sizes). This would bypass the core and if your leak stops, thats the proof!

Hi, think it probably is the heater core which is leaking if its the passenger footwell?
Quite common for the valve on the core to block and fail.

Its not the heater core. I have valves to turn the water flow going to it off. Can you tell me where the drain for condenser exits the fire wall?

I can't locate the air conditioner condensation drain. Can anyone tell me where the drain exits the fire wall or where it exits the cabin?

@AV8R please do not create multiple threads about the same topic. These have been merged into one thread.

Should be a rubber boot sticking down on the passenger side on the firewall under the hood.

Back