57-58 intake manifold

F
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
16E51B1A-E869-4FD0-B4C7-20756E324A73.jpeg 0550B13C-39B2-43FC-AF72-C15CB844360F.jpeg 1A5D8696-7ABE-4AD1-887B-0DBC124E4ED2.jpeg what is a 3 deuce intake with 3 two barrel Rochester Carbs worth? Linkage, fuel lines etc are all on there. It’s original, like it was just disconnected and unbolted. Pretty cool piece.

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

View attachment 4931 View attachment 4932 View attachment 4933 what is a 3 deuce intake with 3 two barrel Rochester Carbs worth? Linkage, fuel lines etc are all on there. It’s original, like it was just disconnected and unbolted. Pretty cool piece.

Found one that was in Pristine condition ready to bolt on for 900 dollars with air cleaners. Your choice as to what price you put on yours and the amount of work that you put into restoring it. Then advertising till someone pops up that really wants it. Did not come stock on 55, 56, 57 Tbirds. Then aftermarket is way higher in price. If you don't need it or want it, stick a price on is that will make it sale and let it go. Does no one any good sitting in an attic like that one appears to have been. Besides you will not get rich off of it.

Dale thanks. After looking at this more closely I am not sure its a Ford. I think its for an Olds - same year 58 ish.
I agree on the sale, I am a Chevy guy coming out of a 4 year frame off restoration on my 67 SS Chevelle, Bought, sold, bartered my way through it to get the good original parts. I can finally start selling off most of the excess acquired. I actually prefer to help out the guys that have that drive to restore and really need it but cannot afford it. If can I pay it forward for free or offer things at very cheap prices. Like you said, not retiring off it and I would rather see it getting put to use rather than getting moved around all year and possibly damaged. Easy to weed out the parts flippers. Problem is the parts collecting get addictive so the place never clears out.. Thanks for replying

I myself am working on a 1955 t-bird and have it stripped down to nothing and have many old parts lying around that I need to do something with. Sometimes you just hate to part with them and sometimes that is the best thing to do. As you said there are a lot of parts flippers out there just trying to make a buck. I normally try to barter my parts for something that I need and give them something that they need. My 55 is stripped to bare metal and has been treated with Ospho to prevent rusting till I get it painted. Hopefully it will go to paint the 1st of the month. I have a 1955 that someone put a 312 in and it has a 2x4 setup and my manifold is aluminum. Not sure if my manifold is original. Will be rebuilding my engine soon. Also yours does look like a ford intake but not sure. bolt pattern looks like ford.

Thats cool, I have pics of my mother with her brand new black 55 or 57 Bird in the driveway, I would have to look at those old polaroids to see what year it was..

Back