55 thunderbird LED Relay Wiring help

Martin P

Martin P

1955 Ford Thunderbird Raven Black
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I converted my rear lights to LED and changed the flasher relay, I have it working but I can’t seem to get the right turn indicator on the dash to flash. I have the right one working correctly and both bulbs in the dash were working prior. My question is the wiring block that joins the harness from the turn indicator which wire leads flash right bulb indicator at the dash vs left? Do I splice a wire that jumps from the right and left dash bulbs? Any assistance would be appreciated.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I converted my rear lights to LED and changed the flasher relay, I have it working but I can’t seem to get the right turn indicator on the dash to flash. I have the right one working correctly and both bulbs in the dash were working prior. My question is the wiring block that joins the harness from the turn indicator which wire leads flash right bulb indicator at the dash vs left? Do I splice a wire that jumps from the right and left dash bulbs? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Attached is the Junction Block wiring information.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Attachments

• Under Dash Junction Block Wiring.pdf
    536.6 KB · Views: 2
Attached is the Junction Block wiring information.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue
Doug:

Thank you for sending this over to me this is a great help!

Back