'55 front license plate holder

Kingair02

Kingair02

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm trying to find a front license plate holder for my '55. I've checked the usual suspects (Mac's, Larry's, etc) and can't find one that fits the shape of the front bumper horizontally. Any Thoughts?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'm trying to find a front license plate holder for my '55. I've checked the usual suspects (Mac's, Larry's, etc) and can't find one that fits the shape of the front bumper horizontally. Any Thoughts?
I had the same issue with my 56 Victoria. I solved the problem with some 1/2 "OD x .250 ID from Lowes. I then grabbed a piece of 60 grit sandpaper & by hand, sanded them down on one end at approximately 30° & used them as shims. Worked perfect!!!

Back