2007 Mustang Bullitt wheels on a 2004 Bird

ranariz

ranariz

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hey guys, I'm looking at putting Mustang 2007 OEM Bullitt wheels on my '04 bird. I know i'll have to put adapters on each corner that'll push out the tires about 1 inch. I really would like the look of the Bullitt wheels (machined rims with anthracite (darker) centers with FORD centers of course)

Any advice?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I was looking forward to hearing about this..l have a 02 tbird and a 07 Bullitt here in New Zealand and wondered if the wheels interchanged..my Bird is on 20's...

I was looking forward to hearing about this..l have a 02 tbird and a 07 Bullitt here in New Zealand and wondered if the wheels interchanged..my Bird is on 20's...

Hi Brian,
I can tell you the bolt patterns don't align, you would need an adapter (which are available). My posted concern is wheel offset issues creating tire on fender rubbing condition.

T-Bird bolt pattern is 5 X 108mm (5 X 4.25 inch) bolt circle and Ford Mustang bolt pattern is 5 X 114.3mm ( 5 X 4.5 inch).

That said, should be the same down there in Kiwi land :)

Randy

Hi Brian,
I can tell you the bolt patterns don't align, you would need an adapter (which are available). My posted concern is wheel offset issues creating tire on fender rubbing condition.

T-Bird bolt pattern is 5 X 108mm (5 X 4.25 inch) bolt circle and Ford Mustang bolt pattern is 5 X 114.3mm ( 5 X 4.5 inch).

That said, should be the same down there in Kiwi land :)

Randy

Thanks Randy..they will be as you say because they both came here from California...loving the T Bird...got the odd issue l need to sort like air con runs hot all the time..just happened

Hey guys, I'm looking at putting Mustang 2007 OEM Bullitt wheels on my '04 bird. I know i'll have to put adapters on each corner that'll push out the tires about 1 inch. I really would like the look of the Bullitt wheels (machined rims with anthracite (darker) centers with FORD centers of course)

Any advice?
that will create double whammy first the adapters + the offset. On my 04 I have a 45 offset instead of 60. my wheels came out a fair amount I still have 50 series tires and have never rubbed a tire.that being said if I stuck them out another inch with adapters the tires would be 1/2 in to the outside of the fender,chances of rubbing greatly increased for sure

Back