2005 Thunderbird Anniversary Edition For Sale

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger650
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have decided to sell my 2005 Thunderbird. I am asking $14,500. It has under 50k miles. No hardtop. Comes with Tonneau cover that is in excellent condition. Everything works on the car. The bird starts and runs beautiful. Since purchasing it a couple years ago I have done a lot of maintenance and some upgrades to it, as follows:

Upgrades:
Sct Tuning done (Car comes with tuner)
Brand new Borla exhaust system
K&N Air Filter
All glass professionally tinted

Maintenance Work:
New ac compressor and ac line
New front struts and springs
All swaybar links replaced
New thermostat housing
Replaced all 4 tires. About 3500 miles on them
All new Chrome reveal strips around outside of windshield
Transmission service including new filter
Rear differential fluid change
Replaced drivers side inside door panel because of lots of scratches on the original one
Cooling system flush ad fill
Brake system flush and fill
New wiper blades
Silverstar ultra headlight bulbs
Bluetooth adapter for phone and music

The car is located in Stuart, Florida. Lots more pictures are available upon request.
F2F6253F-FA04-4C8E-984E-C5A3026B78C2.jpeg8CD8FEA8-E46F-4080-BE1B-3BD77C11C63F.jpeg8EAB7234-3FCD-40A9-9BCC-D15DFCFF1DB7.jpeg3239E5A6-9DB8-4246-AD45-F18D9B5A44A5.jpeg34295DCC-1459-458E-B3CB-D75DEFE7B929.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have decided to sell my 2005 Thunderbird. I am asking $14,500. It has under 50k miles. No hardtop. Comes with Tonneau cover that is in excellent condition. Everything works on the car. The bird starts and runs beautiful. Since purchasing it a couple years ago I have done a lot of maintenance and some upgrades to it, as follows:

Upgrades:
Sct Tuning done (Car comes with tuner)
Brand new Borla exhaust system
K&N Air Filter
All glass professionally tinted

Maintenance Work:
New ac compressor and ac line
New front struts and springs
All swaybar links replaced
New thermostat housing
Replaced all 4 tires. About 3500 miles on them
All new Chrome reveal strips around outside of windshield
Transmission service including new filter
Rear differential fluid change
Replaced drivers side inside door panel because of lots of scratches on the original one
Cooling system flush ad fill
Brake system flush and fill
New wiper blades
Silverstar ultra headlight bulbs
Bluetooth adapter for phone and music

The car is located in Stuart, Florida. Lots more pictures are available upon request.
Hi, did your bird sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back