2005 Special Limited Edition Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to ID a 2005 and tell whether it is a Ltd. Edition. Is there a site that defines the car by it's VIV.

Appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Is there any way to ID a 2005 and tell whether it is a Ltd. Edition. Is there a site that defines the car by it's VIV.

Thanks
Go to the thread, "find out how rare your car is' and post your color and VIN. When quickdraw returns he may be able to help you.:p

Thanks
Indy:
Your door tag and Vin have most of the info you requested. For example, for a VIN 1FAHP69A#5Y10####; The 69 in this VIN indicates that you have a special limited edition. If there is a #60 is where the #69 is, then you have a regular production vehicle.
There are a host of info in your Vin and Door tag. If you want to, PM me your email address and I'll try to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back