2005 Head & tail lights won't stop blinking

B

bobk250

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
This just happened today after I disconnected my add-on wireless backup camera by pulling the power plug out of the rt hand lighter plug. They continue even after the car is turned off. Anyone have a similar problem or know where I sure start checking. bobk250 Aug 6, 2022, 10:54 pm

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Maybe push the alarm button on your key FOB and see if that stops it. Dis connect the battery for a short time and see if that resets it. Good luck

Good idea! I did not try it on the stock fob which is in my kitchen drawer with no batteries. However, I had tried both the hidden (by today's standards) alarm on the top of the steering column and the alarm on my aftermarket starter fob with no results.
I put the BU Camera power cord back in and left it blinking in my garage till this morning and it had run the battery down and they stop blinking. I then hook up my automatic battery charger on the battery while still connected to car. I took it off an hour ago and the blinking was gone. Praying it does not come back again.

Back