2005 best tire pressure for 235/50 R17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earthrider
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Any info on tire pressure? I’m driving on Vredestein Hypertrac 235/50 R17 tires. At the factory stated pressure of 30 psi the car feels a bit mushy and seems much better at 36 psi where the tire shop inflated them to. I have not seen any odd tire wear as yet. In the winter they recommended 40 psi due the sometimes extreme low temps here, this I’m not so sure of though.

Thank for any ideas…

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Nobody is going to know what your post is about when you title it "2005". As prompted, put a short summary of what your post is about. We will correct this now.

For safety reasons, You should inflate your tires to what highly educated engineers specify at the factory, not someone working in a local tire store or random people on the internet.

Since this is safety & liability related, I'm locking this thread as you should be using psi recommendations from the door jam or owners manual.

model-year.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back