2005 back panel on top of trunk

M
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a black 2005 hard top. On the back panel, below back window, under the back up.lighrt, the panel seems to be bubbling. My repair mam cannot see a place to remove it replace with a
new one or he thinks he has to take it off and try scraping and repainting. Anyone else had this problem?

Do you know if this a part you can order or should it be sanded and painted?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a black 2005 hard top. On the back panel, below back window, under the back up.lighrt, the panel seems to be bubbling. My repair mam cannot see a place to remove it replace with a
new one or he thinks he has to take it off and try scraping and repainting. Anyone else had this problem?
Photo would help.

Take off both rear wheels and remove inner fender panel . You will see bolts for panel removal.

Back