2004 Steering Wheel Compatibility.

WesTxStoner425

WesTxStoner425

2004 Platinum over Sand interior
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Because of Ford's ownership of Jaguar during the Tbird retro years, and the fact that the XK8 is somewhat of a "sister" car, I was wondering if anyone knows if the XK8 steering wheel will interchange with ours. My Sand steering wheel has seen better days, and I like the look of the Jag tan version that has the wood trim at the top. Has anyone out there done this swap?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Because of Ford's ownership of Jaguar during the Tbird retro years, and the fact that the XK8 is somewhat of a "sister" car, I was wondering if anyone knows if the XK8 steering wheel will interchange with ours. My Sand steering wheel has seen better days, and I like the look of the Jag tan version that has the wood trim at the top. Has anyone out there done this swap?
It's my impression that the interior was a Lincoln LS, not Jaguar.

@M. House I already knew about the LS, I was wondering about using a Jag steering wheel...The Tbird engine is a modified Jag design, too. The Jags just have a good looking steering wheel.

Back