2003-2005 multi function turn signal switch combination level 4W4Z-13K359-BA

biddle

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
If you have a 2003, you have to check your switch to verify which one you have!
If there isn't one listed on ebay, sign into your ebay account and do a save search to get an email when one is listed- https://ebay.us/N8f4DO

only other choice is a junkyard!

Part Number: 4W4Z13K359BA
Supersession(s): 4W4Z-13K359-BA
Combination Switch. Dimmer,Turn Signal,Wiper. Includes: Wiper & Turn Signal Switch. Includes: Wiper Switch & Turn Signal Switch. Turn Signal / Combination Lever. Variable wiper. W/o smart sense pkg.

If you have a 2002 this is the correct part.

My mechanic found what I expected as a bad FEM module. I told him I have found a place that rebuilds the FEM and he is taking it out to give me to have repaired. He told me that the multi function switch connector #WPT1574 was bad as well and left that to me to find and I can't find it anywhere. I asked the mechanic to find one with his connections and have not heard back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My mechanic found what I expected as a bad FEM module. I told him I have found a place that rebuilds the FEM and he is taking it out to give me to have repaired. He told me that the multi function switch connector #WPT1574 was bad as well and left that to me to find and I can't find it anywhere. I asked the mechanic to find one with his connections and have not heard back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You will need to find this part at a junkyard. Did it get chewed on by rodents?

You will need to find this part at a junkyard. Did it get chewed on by rodents?
Biddle, when I picked up the tbird to bring home while I wait for the rebuild on the FEM the receptionist said that she was still looking for the switch. I said, you mean the connector. She said no the switch itself. I told her that she specifically said the connector because I wrote it down. Anyhow, the 4W4Z-13K359-BA that you recommended I buy is now gone. If you did indeed buy it yourself would you be willing to sell it to me for a profit?

Biddle, when I picked up the tbird to bring home while I wait for the rebuild on the FEM the receptionist said that she was still looking for the switch. I said, you mean the connector. She said no the switch itself. I told her that she specifically said the connector because I wrote it down. Anyhow, the 4W4Z-13K359-BA that you recommended I buy is now gone. If you did indeed buy it yourself would you be willing to sell it to me for a profit?
Someone else bought it.

What was the reason you took your vehicle to your mechanic?

Problems caused by a defective FEM are; dash illumination problems (including no shifter light), head lights not working, front turn signal problems, driver’s side window not dropping when the door opens, no wipers, no horn, the oil light is on, the convertible top not working properly, the power steering is stiff with code C1925 or a shift interlock malfunction.

Why did you mechanic say that you need a multi-function switch?

If the FEM has been removed from your Thunderbird you can still drive the vehicle, but all interior lights, front lights, front turn signals, horn, wipers and power steering will be disabled.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Back