2003-2005 CUSTOM TEXAS A&M SEAT COVERS

W

wthigpen

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
For Sale. A set of Custom made Texas A&M Aggie Seat Covers for 03-05 Ford Thunderbird. Not sure if they fit 2002. I had these on my 2005 Thunderbird for Looks and Protection. I sold My Thunderbird. These seat covers are in great condition. If you are an Aggie and have a Thunderbird….these are a must have. Paid over $300 new. Asking $100 Cash. Let me know if you have any questions.seat3.JPG

Attachments

• seat2.JPG
    seat2.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I would list these on eBAY or the Facebook marketplace in your area plus Letgo/Offer Up.

Thanks. I’ll try to figure out how to do that.

For Sale. A set of Custom made Texas A&M Aggie Seat Covers for 03-05 Ford Thunderbird. Not sure if they fit 2002. I had these on my 2005 Thunderbird for Looks and Protection. I sold My Thunderbird. These seat covers are in great condition. If you are an Aggie and have a Thunderbird….these are a must have. Paid over $300 new. Asking $100 Cash. Let me know if you have any questions.View attachment 3192 View attachment 3193 View attachment 3192 View attachment 3192
Someone surely needs these!!!!!

Back