2002 Thunderbird Fuel Filler Neck Hose

P

Paul Jr

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Fuel Filler Neck Hose has a small leak while filling tank. How difficult is this hose to replace ?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Paul, you have me wondering if I have the same problem in my 2003 Thunderbird. If I fill the tank at the full rate I will get fuel running on the ground. If I slow down and once in a while stop filling to be sure it is caught up, I don’t leak onto the ground. You could try that until you get it fixed, and now you have given me the tip that the solution may be replacing the hose. Thank you.

Paul, you have me wondering if I have the same problem in my 2003 Thunderbird. If I fill the tank at the full rate I will get fuel running on the ground. If I slow down and once in a while stop filling to be sure it is caught up, I don’t leak onto the ground. You could try that until you get it fixed, and now you have given me the tip that the solution may be replacing the hose. Thank you.

I refilled today at slow rate, no leak.

Back