2002 T-Bird wheels for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last seen
I have four 2002 Thunderbird deluxe grey painted wheels for sale, including caps. They are in nice shape, with one having a very small scratch on it...Other than that, they are in great condition.
I'm asking $500. but I'm willing to listen to any good, reasonable offer...

You can reply to me here or send me an e-mail for a quicker reply.

Thanks
Claude :)

P.S: Price does not include shipping ...Thanks.

:)

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

No one interested?????

C'mon guys????...No one is interested??? I'm willing to listen to anyone making me an offer!!!!

'bye. Claude :)

SOMEBODY, PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

MAKE AN OFFER!!! I'm willing to give you a good deal...They are already boxed and ready to go!
Pictures available too, just let me know...
:confused:

Thanks, Claude :cool:

Last edited:
Claude,

Do you have any idea what it would cost to chrome plate those wheels? If you could get them done for $100 each you'd have a set of Neiman Marcus look-alikes that should be easy to pedal....

Quickdraw, your suggestion is a very good one, but I'm afraid it would cost a lot more than that to get them chromed...they would look terrific though...! I would let them go for a reasonable price so the next owner has some money left to do just that...have them chromed!...
Thanks, 'bye!
Claude :D

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No one interested at all?????

Claude:(

reply to "Jeffn"...

"Jeffn", if the LS wheels fit, then these should too...but I would check to make sure...Let me know if you're interested in the wheels...you can reply to me by e-mail: "toofastforyou@************"
thanks!
'bye!
Claude :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back