2002 Neiman Marcus Thunderbird / or Torch Red one for sale.

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have two Thunderbirds with a third one on the way. We had intended to keep them all but my wife wants to have one car that she can drive to the grocery store, etc. without fear of where she parks it and so on. So we have decided to keep two Birds and sell one.
The two available are a Neiman Marcus edition with about 1500 miles and a Torch Red Premium with full red accent interior. It has 4000 miles (two road trips). Neither car has any dings, dents or problems. Both have been garage kept and pampered. We paid MSRP for the Neiman car; slightly higher than MSRP for the Red one. I invite serious inquiries to contact me via e-mail. Will be happy to answer any questions or provide additional information.
PS; the third car, coming soon, will be Thunderbird Blue with a full blue accent interior (premium)...and we would entertain offers on it.
Only one will be sold.

I HAVE A NEW T-BIRD RED OVER RED DELUX FOR SALE NOW. DRIVE IT AWAY TODAY. MAKE AN OFFER
OF AT LEAST $3,500 OVER STICKER. STICKER WAS
$39,000 /// MARK 816-769-2992 KANSAS CITY
AREA.

Norman, when will the blue car be arriving?

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back